Monday, June 21, 2010
From Judah to Brycen
OK...So a lot of you keep asking me about the name change. Here it is...About a week before I was due I brought up the name Brycen to Jason. I told him I really liked the name and I wanted to know what he thought. Jason said he liked it...but that he liked both of the names. I think because this was our only boy I wanted Jason to have a strong say in his name. Unfortunately, My husband kept telling me that he liked both the names and was happy with whatever one I picked. That was too much pressure for me...So I told him that I would not make that decision. I told him that he was going to pick the name that he wanted for our son. After our baby was delivered he told me that he picked the name Brycen. So there you go...that is how we went from Judah to Brycen. I love the name and feel like it is perfect name for him. Sorry for those girls that made me blankets and towels with a "J" on them. I'm glad to know it is an easy thing to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We LOVE Brycen...and it fits him perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe personalized gifts are super easy to change and now your family has a great story to tell about his cute name! love ya!