Brycen is doing great! He is such a love and I feel so blessed. The whole family is enjoying the new addition. His sisters Love holding him and they are such a big help. Thank you to all of you for the prayers and support. I will be posting pictures soon!! XO
Monday, June 21, 2010
Labor...never again!!! YAY
Most of you have heard that our little guy finally arrived on June 9th, 2010 at 1:09pm. It was on his own which I was grateful for. My labor was fast and somewhat easy. I did get an epidural but unfortunately they think they punched a hole into my spinal fluid which is not a good thing. I did get relief for about 30minutes but then the pain came back. They tried to fix the problem but by this time I was ready to push. So I did have intense contractions that I felt but thankfully I only pushed for 9 minutes. The sad and agonizing part was I did get a spinal migraine from them hitting my spinal fluid. As long as I was laying down I felt fine...the minute I sat up or got up I got a migraine. So I should have gotten a blood patch while I was at the hospital but I thought I could handle it without one. The last thing I wanted was them touching my back again! That lasted four days...only one day if you count the day I called and they said I had to go to the ER. That was not going to happen with an infant. I waited until Sunday and finally called back again and got a very nice and understanding Nurse on the phone. They allowed me to come back to labor and delivery to have my blood patch done. It worked right away I felt relief...that lasted two days and then my headaches came back for another two days. So far no headaches but I have back pain in the area they went in both times.,.and my back randomly goes out...YAY! I will take that over headaches any day! The best news for me is...God willing...I will never have to do this again! We are DONE!!! YAHOO!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment