Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Waiting!!!!!

AHH...Still waiting!!! This Baby seems very comfy where he is at! Myself on the other hand not so comfy!!! It is hard to find patients when you are anxious to hold and see your little baby. Not to mention when you are the last Mommy in a group of pregnant friends to have your little one. So I'm trying to practice some patients right now and to remind myself that this is the last time I will experience pregnancy. It is a weird feeling but exciting.

Yes I did say LAST time. Jason has taken the big step and has made his appointment. Of course this appointment was supposed to have been made months ago so that it did not conflict with the recovery. That is pretty typical of my procrastinator. That will be a whole new post for my blog after he goes in!

Well 4 more days...Lets hope he does not over stay his welcome! Monday the eviction notice will be given!!

No comments:

Post a Comment